Posts Tagged ‘boxing week’
If you're in the market for a DSLR, Henry's has a pretty good deal on a Canon T3i bundle you might be interested in. Right now, you can purchase the Canon T3i with 50mm f1.8 lens for $649.99 which, in our opinion, rivals some of the Boxing Day deals over the last few weeks. Black's had a similar Boxing Week promo with the T3i, 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 and bag but, if you plan on upgrading that lens or don't really need it, this bundle holds more long term value.
As of right now, the Canon T3i body retails for around $700-$800 alone making this bundle a pretty hot deal -- especially considering the 50mm f1.8 lens is about $100 separately. Getting more for less is always a good deal, right?
We're not sure how long the deal is on for so, if you're interested, it would be best to head on over to Henry's or place an order when you can. More information on the Canon T3i and Canon lenses can be found over at Canon.com.
It looks like Holt Renfrew has extended their Boxing Week sale into a "Winter Sale". Now through January 29, select women's and men's fall designer fashions and accessories are up to 60% off in stores.
Since a similar offer has been running since Boxing Day, styles, quantities and sizes may be limited...but you never know what gems you'll find in the sales racks.
If you miss out on RW and CO.'s "Best Sale of the Year" during Boxing Week, you're in luck because they're running the sale again. Right now, you can save an additional 50% on their end-of-the season clearance merchandise. Like last time, the discount only applies to items with prices ending in 95 cents, excluding accessories.
Unfortunately, their website doesn't have a clearance section for you to browse through before visiting a store. Their clearance selection vary by store location. The sale is available until January 31. Click here to find a store in your area.
January 5 Update: It's the last call for this sale and we've got a RedFlagDeals.com exclusive coupon to close the sale out! Use coupon code QNVX0K2VXDGRF6 for an extra 5% off electronics and accessories in this sale!
The sale ends Friday, January 6 at 6AM EST. Prices below don't include the additional 5% off.
Originally Posted December 30: The Dell Boxing Week Blowout Sale has a part 2! Here's a roundup of interesting deals for this refreshed sale:
Shipping is free for all items.
A brand new year has started and the holiday season is coming to a end. You have probably visited more shopping malls and department stores than you are willing to admit and frankly you are sick of it. However if you are a smart and savvy shopper, you have saved a little bit of money for what I like to call "Mid-January Blowout Deals". Yes folks, there are great deals to be found and in my experience the best ones pop up within the two months. Here is a list of the top 15 post-Christmas items to purchase at deeply discounted prices:
1) Christmas anything - decorations, gift bags, lights, cards and more. Everything is at least 50% off and if you don't mind storing the stuff for a year, this is the best time to find deals on Christmas merchandise.
2) Christmas themed merchandise - candles, tissue boxes, chocolates and more. Every year companies put out Christmas themed items such as peppermint candles, candy-cane-shaped chocolate and shiny red tissue boxes. And of course, when the holiday season is over the remaining items go on sale. Keep a watch out for things that may apply to two or more holidays. I always purchase red wrapper chocolates and give them out on Valentine's Day. Guess what? No one knows the difference and the chocolates are still within the expiry date.
3) Gift sets - perfume, shampoo, razors, body wash, bath items and more. I have been known to stock my shelves with nothing but items from post-Christmas gift sets. I buy items I will use over the year at a fraction of the cost and sometimes even get a bonus item. Just remember, gift sets are nothing but everyday products in fancy packaging!
4) Weight loss items - tread mills, diet pills, gym memberships, weights and more. One of the top three New Year's resolutions is to lose weight, get healthy and stay fit. If this is your goal for the next year, now is a good time to invest a little money to help you get into shape!
5) Electronics - digital cameras, computers, televisions and more. A new year means new technology. Many electronics shops are receiving new stock and they need to get rid of last year's models. If you don't mind owning something that is not the latest technology, then this is the time to pick up your new gadget.
6) Winter Clothing - We have now reached the middle of the winter season (hopefully) and generally this is the time many winter items go on sale. It is sometimes better to wait until mid-February to get a really great deals on these items, however if you want selection, now is the time to buy winter merchandise.
7) Toys - It is not uncommon for many stores to overstock the toy department for the holiday season. Even though it seems the kids got way too many toys for Christmas there are always birthdays, baby showers and more, so stock up for the upcoming year!
8 ) Organization Items - storage containers, shelves, baskets and more. Another common New Year's resolution is to get more organized. This is usually fueled by the question "Where are we going to put all the new stuff?" If you need to declutter your life, now is a good time to purchase items to help you achieve your goal.
9) Quit Smoking Aids - This is a really common goal among most smokers. And not surprisingly, they choose a new year as their start date to stop smoking. Thus, many companies will issue discounts or high value coupons on stop smoking aids to assist in your new venture to be smoke free.
10) Automobiles - A major goal for most car dealerships is promoting the latest model. And obviously, the latest model is not a 2011 vehicle. There is a noticeable difference in the price between a new and old model. And really, sometimes the new model isn't that much different than the old one.
11) Office Supplies - Tax time is right around the corner and luckily most office supply companies want to help you get your taxes done. There are usually great deals on office merchandise starting around mid-February.
12) Snow Blowers - I wouldn't rush out for a snow blower right now, however towards mid-March I would watch the flyers for snow blower discounts. As far as the stores are concerned, they want these off their showroom floors to make room for gardening tools.
13) Sheets & Towels - It is a mystery to me as to why these items go on sale in January, but every year there is a White Sale somewhere. Maybe this has something to do with getting organized? Anyway, the prices on linens are fantastic at this time of year, so get out there and treat yourself to a new set of 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets!
14) Gift Returns/Exchanges - You get three identical DVD players for Christmas and now you have to return two of them. However, sometimes by the time it travels home with the original purchaser, gets wrapped, stored until Christmas, opened, and finally returned, the box is looking a little used. There is nothing wrong with the product, but the packaging does not say "buy me". Stores will frequently accept these returns and then put them back out on the floor at a discounted price. However, be wary of these products. Make sure it is just the box that is a little beat up, and not the item you wish to purchase.
15) Jewelry - January, March and April are not traditionally "gift giving months" unlike February (Valentine's Day) and May (Mother's Day). So, in anticipation of slow sales most jewelry stores will put their items on sale. I recommend you buy now and avoid the price hike that occurs two weeks before any major gift-giving holiday.
You may be exhausted from Christmas shopping or dashing to get Boxing Day deals, but don't quit yet! As I mentioned before, some of the best deals are coming in the next few weeks.
Please let us know if we are missing any items from this list! Also, inform us of any great sales you have come across in the last few days.
Please Mum has a new online only promotion going on. If you spend $75 or more you can take an additional 15% off your order by using coupon code NEWYEAR2012 at checkout. This code is valid from Dec 31-Jan 2. There Boxing Week sale is still going on as well so there are some great deals if you can get to the $75. If you can't do it on your own, see if a friend or two would like to order with you. Also, shipping is free on all orders of $50 or more, so your order would get shipped free.
|Treat yourself to a luxury getaway while skipping the luxury price. When you book a stay at The Fairmont Banff Springs resort right now, you'll save 30% off their regular room rates!|
This offer is valid on stays booked by January 4 for travel to be completed between January 1-April 30, 2012 (based on double occupancy in a Fairmont Room). As an added bonus, kids under 5 eat for free while staying at the hotel and children 12 and under can choose from either a reduced-rate children's menu or receive a 50% discount off the regular menu.
In order to reserve your Farimont Banff Springs hotel stay at this reduced rate, you will have to prepay for your entire booking and no cancellations or refunds will be permitted. For more information, or to book your stay, visit Fairmont.com by January 4 (or while rooms at this rate last).
Old Navy is running a pretty decent online-exclusive sale if you're looking to add to your wardrobe this holiday season. In addition to their Boxing Week Blowout Sale, you'll be able to take an additional 15% off everything using the coupon code ON15MORE at the checkout. This brings your potential savings up to 65%, making it a great time to shop for the entire family. Here's a quick look at some outerwear styles for men and women:
There's a wide selection of clothes on sale for the family so, if you're interested, head on over as the sale ends on Jan 2.
Free shipping is available on orders over $50.
|Happy New Year from Old Navy Canada! Visit an Old Navy store on December 30 or 31, and everything in stock will be available at Buy 1, Get 1 for a Loonie pricing!|
This in-store promotion excludes gift cards and previous purchases, the discount will be applied to an item of equal or lesser value when two items are being purchased.
Don't feel like braving the shops? You can still save from the comfort of your own computer with OldNavy.ca's Boxing Week Blow Out Sale and an additional 15% off all orders with the coupon code ON15MORE. This coupon code expires January 2. Happy New Year's shopping!
@JoeFresh Canada has some fantastic Boxing Week & New Year clearance deals including:
- select women's sweaters ($9.94)
- select women's and men's sleep sets ($9.94)
- select toddler and kids' sleep sets ($7.94)
Who needs a printable coupon with deals this good?
Today's deal over at Amazon.ca is Angel: The Complete Series, which is a 30 disc set for Season 1 through Season 5. Links are as below:
Have a good cold day. -25 C and clear this morning here, and the lake froze overnight.
|Didn't get the designer shoes from your holiday wish list? No problem, just shop Gravity Pope's Boxing Week Sale for savings of up to 60% on fall/winter items. You'll find big savings on footwear from brands like Camper, Fly London, Frye, Marc Jacobs, and more!|
Take a look at some of the deals we spotted:
|Whether you got a new Kobo eReader for the holidays, or you finally have the time to get back to reading on your old one, the Boxing Week sale at KoboBooks.com will help get you stocked up on new titles for less.|
You'll find hundreds of eBook titles priced between $0.99 and $4 during this event, including:
Get what you really wanted for Christmas at the London Drugs Boxing Week sale! Savings started on Monday December 26th and run through until January 1, 2012. Featured products include televisions, digital cameras, memory cards and a wide range of other electronics as well as grocery, baby and household products. Be sure to shop early as limited quantities are available.
They also have some amazing door crasher deals as well as excellent photo lab promotions going on. Save up to 66% ...perfect timing to get all of those fantastic holiday pictures printed!
Ardene's Boxing Day sale is continuing all week. Below are the highlights of the sale. Check out their website to find a location near you.
- Clothing starting at 50% off
- Slippers starting at 3/$15
- Jewelry starting at 5/$10
- Boots starting at $19.50
If you're looking for new glasses or contacts, and don't mind buying them online, you may want to check out Clearly Contact's Boxing Week Sale! According to their ad, many brands & styles are currently at their "lowest price of the year". Sale ends January 1st at midnight!
And when you use the promo code BOXINGFREESHIP, receive free shipping on all glasses orders.
Click here to start shopping at ClearlyContacts.ca!
Today only at this price, you can buy:
- Dawson's Creek: The Complete Series on DVD for $29.99
And, some other stuff:
Woohoo! Coach has released a coupon valid at the Factory Outlets thru January 2nd! Save 30% extra above and beyond any discounts and sales taken already in store. Great time to buy the Christmas present you really wanted (or that I really wanted)
You don't have to print the coupon as they do usually hand them out. If you'd prefer to be prepared click here to directly print your coupon.
The Boxing week sales are continuing on thebay.com now they are offering an Elizabeth Arden 8 hour set for only $20. This is a great deal because this set retails for $58. While your checking this out I really recommend checking out the sales and deals. They are offering great discounts on lots of items. I grabbed myself a pair of Jessica Simpson Jeans for only $22! Shipping is free on orders over $99.
"Eight Hour Protection Kit Today! This spring's kit will protect your skin from any damage that comes its way. This set includes three Eight Hour Cream products; a Skin Protectant, an Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment, and a Lip Protectant Stick with SPF 15."
We've got more early access to Future Shop to big flyers! Right now, you can take a look at the Future Shop Boxing Week Sale Flyer, which has availability in-store and online. Prices are in effect from December 28 to January 5.
Check out some of the interesting offers: